      From: Anthony May <anthony...@gmail.com>
 To: Deepak Sharma <deepakmc...@gmail.com>; Sunita Arvind
<sunitarv...@gmail.com>
Cc: "user@spark.apache.org" <user@spark.apache.org>
 Sent: Friday, May 6, 2016 11:50 AM
 Subject: Re: Adhoc queries on Spark 2.0 with Structured Streaming

Yeah, there isn't even a RC yet and no documentation but you can work off the
code base and test suites:
https://github.com/apache/spark
And this might help:
https://github.com/apache/spark/blob/master/sql/core/src/test/scala/org/apache/spark/sql/streaming/DataFrameReaderWriterSuite.scala

On Fri, 6 May 2016 at 11:07 Deepak Sharma <deepakmc...@gmail.com> wrote:

Spark 2.0 is yet to come out for public release.
I am waiting to get hands on it as well.
Please do let me know if i can download source and build spark2.0 from github.

Thanks
Deepak