Hello all,

I am running a Spark application which schedules multiple Spark jobs.
Something like:

val df  = sqlContext.read.parquet("/path/to/file")

filterExpressions.par.foreach { expression =>
  df.filter(expression).count()
}

When the block manager fails to fetch a block, it throws an exception which
eventually kills the exception: http://pastebin.com/2ggwv68P

This code works when I run it on one thread with:

filterExpressions.foreach { expression =>
  df.filter(expression).count()
}

But I really need the parallel execution of the jobs. Is there anyway
around this? It seems like a bug in the BlockManagers doGetRemote function.
I have tried the HTTP Block Manager as well.