No, and it looks like a problem.

2.2. --master yarn --deploy-mode client
means:
1. submit spark as yarn app, but spark-driver is started on local machine.
2. A upload all dependent jars to HDFS and specify jar HDFS paths in --jars
arg.
3. Driver runs my Spark Application main class named "MySuperSparkJob"
and MySuperSparkJob
fails because it doesn't get jars, thay are all in HDFS and not accessible
from local machine...