Thanks for your sharing!
Please include me too
________________________________
发件人: Mich Talebzadeh<mailto:mich.talebza...@gmail.com>
发送时间: ‎2016/‎5/‎18 5:16
收件人: user @spark<mailto:user@spark.apache.org>
主题: Re: My notes on Spark Performance & Tuning Guide

Hi all,

Many thanks for your tremendous interest in the forthcoming notes. I have
had nearly thirty requests and many supporting kind words from the
colleagues in this forum.

I will strive to get the first draft ready as soon as possible. Apologies
for not being more specific. However, hopefully not too long for your
perusal.

Regards,

Dr Mich Talebzadeh

LinkedIn *