From:  "Todd";<bit1...@163.com>;
Date:  Mon, May 23, 2016 09:37 PM
To:  "7??"<578967...@qq.com>;
Cc:  "user"<user@spark.apache.org>;
Subject:  Re:how to config spark thrift jdbc server high available

There is a jira that works on spark thrift server HA, the patch works,but still
hasn't merged into the master branch.

At 2016-05-23 20:10:26, "qmzhang" <578967...@qq.com> wrote: >Dear guys, please
help... > >In hive,we can enable hiveserver2 high available by using dynamic
service >discovery for HiveServer2. But how to enable spark thriftserver high
>available? > >Thank you for your help > > > > >-- >View this message in
context:
http://apache-spark-user-list.1001560.n3.nabble.com/how-to-config-spark-thrift-jdbc-server-high-available-tp27003.html