Hi,
  RDD A is of size 30MB and RDD B is of size 8 MB. Upon matching, we would
like to filter out the strings that have greater than 85% match and
generate a score for it which is used in the susbsequent calculations.

I tried generating pair rdd from both rdds A and B with same key for all
the records. Now performing A.join(B) is also resulting in huge execution
time..

How do I go about with map and reduce here ? To generate pairs from 2 rdds
I dont think map can be used because we cannot have rdd inside another rdd.

Would be glad if you can throw me some light on this.

Thanks,
Padma Ch