Hello Team,

 I am trying to perform join 2 rdds where one is of size 800 MB and the
other is 190 MB. During the join step, my job halts and I don't see
progress in the execution.

This is the message I see on console -

INFO spark.MapOutputTrackerMasterEndPoint: Asked to send map output
locations for shuffle 0 to <hostname1>:40000
INFO spark.MapOutputTrackerMasterEndPoint: Asked to send map output
locations for shuffle 1 to <hostname2>:40000

After these messages, I dont see any progress. I am using Spark 1.6.0
version and yarn scheduler (running in YARN client mode). My cluster
configurations is - 3 node cluster (1 master and 2 slaves). Each slave has
1 TB hard disk space, 300GB memory and 32 cores.

HDFS block size is 128 MB.

Thanks,
Padma Ch