Dear Stephen,

The Logistic Regression currently supports only binary regression.
However, the LogisticGradient does support computing gradient and loss
for a multinomial logistic regression. That is, you can train a
multinomial logistic regression model with LogisticGradient and a
class to solve optimization like LBFGS to get a weight vector of the
size (numClassrd-1)*numFeatures.

Phuong