   `tag_format` string COMMENT '',

   `optimizer_name` string COMMENT '',

   `optimizer_version` string COMMENT '',

   `optimizer_ip` string COMMENT '',

   `pixel_id` int COMMENT '',

   `video_id` string COMMENT '',

   `video_network_id` int COMMENT '',

   `video_time_watched` bigint COMMENT '',

   `video_percentage_watched` int COMMENT '',

   `conversion_valid_sale` int COMMENT '',

   `conversion_sale_amount` float COMMENT '',

   `conversion_commission_amount` float COMMENT '',

   `conversion_step` int COMMENT '',

   `conversion_currency` string COMMENT '',

   `conversion_attribution` int COMMENT '',

   `conversion_offer_id` string COMMENT '',

   `custom_info` string COMMENT '',

   `frequency` int COMMENT '',

   `recency_seconds` int COMMENT '',

   `cost` float COMMENT '',

   `revenue` float COMMENT '',

   `optimizer_acamp_id` int COMMENT '',

   `optimizer_creative_id` int COMMENT '',

   `optimizer_ecpm` float COMMENT '',

   `event_id` string COMMENT '',

   `impression_id` string COMMENT '',

   `diagnostic_data` string COMMENT '',

   `user_profile_mapping_source` string COMMENT '',

   `latitude` float COMMENT '',

   `longitude` float COMMENT '',

   `area_code` int COMMENT '',

   `gmt_offset` string COMMENT '',

   `in_dst` string COMMENT '',

   `proxy_type` string COMMENT '',

   `mobile_carrier` string COMMENT '',

   `pop` string COMMENT '',

   `hostname` string COMMENT '',

   `profile_ttl` string COMMENT '',

   `timestamp_iso` string COMMENT '',

   `reference_id` string COMMENT '',

   `identity_organization` string COMMENT '',

   `identity_method` string COMMENT '',

   `mappable_id` string COMMENT '',

   `profile_expires` string COMMENT '',

   `video_player_iframed` int COMMENT '',

   `video_player_in_view` int COMMENT '',

   `video_player_width` int COMMENT '',

   `video_player_height` int COMMENT '',

   `host_domain` string COMMENT '',

   `browser_type` string COMMENT '',

   `browser_device_cat` string COMMENT '',

   `browser_family` string COMMENT '',

   `browser_name` string COMMENT '',

   `browser_version` string COMMENT '',

   `browser_major_version` string COMMENT '',

   `browser_minor_version` string COMMENT '',

   `os_family` string COMMENT '',

   `os_name` string COMMENT '',

   `os_version` string COMMENT '',

   `os_major_version` string COMMENT '',