Hello for 1, I read the doc as
libraryDependencies += groupID % artifactID % revision
jar tvf utilities-assembly-0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar|grep CheckpointDirectory
  com/databricks/apps/twitter_classifier/getCheckpointDirectory.class
  getCheckpointDirectory.class

Now I have added this
libraryDependencies += "com.databricks" %  "apps.twitter_classifier"

However, I am getting an error
error: No implicit for Append.Value[Seq[sbt.ModuleID],
sbt.impl.GroupArtifactID] found,
  so sbt.impl.GroupArtifactID cannot be appended to Seq[sbt.ModuleID]
libraryDependencies += "com.databricks" %  "apps.twitter_classifier"
                    ^
[error] Type error in expression
Project loading failed: (r)etry, (q)uit, (l)ast, or (i)gnore?

Any ideas very appreciated
Thanking yoou