Hi All,
I am using spark-submit cluster mode deployment for my application to run
it in production.

But this places a requirement of having the jars in the same path in all
the nodes and also the config file which is passed as argument in the same
path. I am running spark in standalone mode and I don't have hadoop or S3
environment. This mode of deployment is inconvenient. I could do spark
submit from one node in client mode but it doesn't provide high availablity
.

What is the best way to deploy spark streaming applications in production ?

Thanks

Vimal