Hi,

Your statement

"I have a system with 64 GB RAM and SSD and its performance on local
cluster SPARK is way better"

Is this a host with 64GB of RAM and you data is stored on local Solid State
Disks?

Can you kindly provide the parameters you pass to spark-submit:

${SPARK_HOME}/bin/spark-submit \

                --master local[?] \

                --driver-memory ?G \

                --num-executors 1 \