Hi group,

I have a streaming job which reads data from Kafka, performs some
computation and pushes the result into HBase. Actually the results are
pushed into 3 different HBase tables. So I was wondering what could be the
best way to achieve this.

Since each executor will open its own HBase connection and write data to a
regionserver independent of rest of the executors I feel this is a bit of
overkill. How about collecting the results of each micro batch and putting
them in one shot at the end of that batch?

If so what should be the way to go about this?

Many thanks!

[image: http://]

Tariq, Mohammad
about.me/mti