Thanks a lot for all  the comments, and the useful  information .
Yes, I have much experience to write and run spark jobs, something unstable
will be there while it run on more data or more time. Sometimes it would be not
okay while reset some parameter in command line, but will be okay while
removing it by using default setting. Sometimes it is opposite, proper
parameter setting needs to be set.
Here is installing spark 1.5 by other person.

    On Wednesday, June 22, 2016 1:59 PM, Nirav Patel <npa...@xactlycorp.com>