Hi Deepark,
Thank for replying. The way to write into alluxio is
df.write.mode(SaveMode.Append).partitionBy("network_id",
"time").parquet("alluxio://master1:19999/FACT_ADMIN_HOURLYā€¯)

I partition by 2 columns and store. I just want when I write it automatic write
a size properly for what I already set in Alluxio 512MB per block.