Hi Rishabh,

I've just today had similar conversation about how to do a ML Pipeline
deployment and couldn't really answer this question and more because I
don't really understand the use case.

What would you expect from ML Pipeline model deployment? You can save
your model to a file by model.write.overwrite.save("model_v1").

model_v1
|-- metadata
|   |-- _SUCCESS
|   `-- part-00000
`-- stages
    |-- 0_regexTok_b4265099cc1c
    |   `-- metadata
    |       |-- _SUCCESS
    |       `-- part-00000
    |-- 1_hashingTF_8de997cf54ba
    |   `-- metadata
    |       |-- _SUCCESS
    |       `-- part-00000
    `-- 2_linReg_3942a71d2c0e
        |-- data
        |   |-- _SUCCESS
        |   |-- _common_metadata
        |   |-- _metadata
        |   `-- part-r-00000-2096c55a-d654-42b2-90d3-5a310101cba5.gz.parquet
        `-- metadata
            |-- _SUCCESS
            `-- part-00000

9 directories, 12 files

What would you like to have outside SparkContext? What's wrong with
using Spark? Just curious hoping to understand the use case better.
Thanks.

Pozdrawiam,
Jacek Laskowski
----