Hi All,

I am really confused how to proceed further. Please help.

I have a dataset created as follows:
Dataset<Row> b = sqlContext.sql("SELECT bid, name FROM business");

Now I need to map each name with a unique index and I did the following
JavaPairRDD<Row, Long> indexedBId = business.javaRDD()
                                                           .zipWithIndex();

In later part of the code I need to change a datastructure and update name
with index value generated above .
I am unable to figure out how to do a look up here..

Please suggest /.

If there is a better way to do this please suggest that.

Regards
VG