Yes, this is not a question for spark user list.
Btw, in db world, performances depend also on which data you have and
schema you want to use.
First put a target, then evaluate technology.
Cassandra can be really fast di you put data via sstableloader  or copy rather
then insert line by line.
Every db has a preferred path for data ingestion.

--
Ing. Marco Colombo