De: "Mich Talebzadeh" <mich.talebza...@gmail.com>
À: "Mehdi Meziane" <mehdi.mezi...@ldmobile.net>
Cc: "user @spark" <user@spark.apache.org>
Envoyé: Mercredi 3 Août 2016 16h47:46 GMT +01:00 Amsterdam / Berlin / Berne /
Rome / Stockholm / Vienne
Objet: Re: [SQL] Reading from hive table is listing all files in S3

Hi,

Do you have a schema definition for this Hive table?

What format is this table stored

HTH

Dr Mich Talebzadeh

LinkedIn

http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com

Disclaimer: Use it at your own risk. Any and all responsibility for any loss,
damage or destruction of data or any other property which may arise from
relying on this email's technical content is explicitly disclaimed. The author
will in no case be liable for any monetary damages arising from such loss,
damage or destruction.