Dear All,

I would like to ask for your help about the following issue:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.spark.Logging

I checked and the class Logging is not present.
Moreover, the line of code where the exception is thrown

final org.apache.spark.mllib.regression.LinearRegressionModel lrModel
                = LinearRegressionWithSGD.train(a, numIterations, stepSize);

My POM is as reported below.

What am I doing wrong or missing? How I can fix it?

Many Thanks in advice for your support.

Best,
Carlo

==== POM

    <dependencies>

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.spark</groupId>
            <artifactId>spark-core_2.10</artifactId>
            <version>2.0.0</version>
            <type>jar</type>
        </dependency>

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.spark</groupId>
            <artifactId>spark-sql_2.10</artifactId>
            <version>2.0.0</version>
            <type>jar</type>
        </dependency>

<dependency>
            <groupId>log4j</groupId>
            <artifactId>log4j</artifactId>
            <version>1.2.17</version>
            <scope>test</scope>
        </dependency>

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.slf4j</groupId>
            <artifactId>slf4j-log4j12</artifactId>
            <version>1.7.16</version>
            <scope>test</scope>
        </dependency>

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.hadoop</groupId>
            <artifactId>hadoop-client</artifactId>
            <version>2.7.2</version>
        </dependency>

        <dependency>
            <groupId>junit</groupId>
            <artifactId>junit</artifactId>
            <version>4.12</version>
        </dependency>

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.hamcrest</groupId>
            <artifactId>hamcrest-core</artifactId>
            <version>1.3</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.spark</groupId>
            <artifactId>spark-mllib_2.10</artifactId>
            <version>1.3.0</version>
            <type>jar</type>
        </dependency>

    </dependencies>

-- The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt
charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302).
The Open University is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct
Authority.