Hi all,

I am trying to write a spark dataframe into MS-Sql Server.I have tried
using the following code,

 val sqlprop = new java.util.Properties
    sqlprop.setProperty("user","uname")
    sqlprop.setProperty("password","pwd")

sqlprop.setProperty("driver","com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver")
    val url = "jdbc:sqlserver://samplesql.amazonaws.com:1433/dbName"
    val dfWriter = df.write
    dfWriter.jdbc(url, "tableName", sqlprop)

But I got following error

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver

what are the configurations needs to connect to MS-Sql Server.Not found any
library dependencies for connecting spark and MS-Sql.

Thanks