Hello guys:     I have a problem in loading recommend model. I have 2 models,
one is good(able to get recommend result) and another is not working. I checked
these 2 models, both are  MatrixFactorizationModel object. But in the metadata,
one is a PipelineModel and another is a MatrixFactorizationModel. Is below
exception caused by this?
here are my stack trace:Exception in thread "main"
org.json4s.package$MappingException: Did not find value which can be converted
into java.lang.String
        at org.json4s.reflect.package$.fail(package.scala:96)
        at org.json4s.Extraction$.convert(Extraction.scala:554)
        at org.json4s.Extraction$.extract(Extraction.scala:331)
        at org.json4s.Extraction$.extract(Extraction.scala:42)
        at
org.json4s.ExtractableJsonAstNode.extract(ExtractableJsonAstNode.scala:21)
        at
org.apache.spark.mllib.util.Loader$.loadMetadata(modelSaveLoad.scala:131)
        at
org.apache.spark.mllib.recommendation.MatrixFactorizationModel$.load(MatrixFactorizationModel.scala:330)
        at
org.brave.spark.ml.RecommandForMultiUsers$.main(RecommandForMultiUsers.scala:55)
        at
org.brave.spark.ml.RecommandForMultiUsers.main(RecommandForMultiUsers.scala)
        at
        at
        at
org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit$.org$apache$spark$deploy$SparkSubmit$$runMain(SparkSubmit.scala:731)
        at
org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit$.doRunMain$1(SparkSubmit.scala:181)
        at org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit$.submit(SparkSubmit.scala:206)
        at org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit$.main(SparkSubmit.scala:121)
        at org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit.main(SparkSubmit.scala)

The attached files are my codes, FYI.
RecommandForMultiUsers.scala:55 is :val model =
MatrixFactorizationModel.load(sc, modelpath)

Thanks&Best regards!
San.Luo