The OneHotEncoder does *not* accept multiple columns.

You can use Michal's suggestion where he uses Pipeline to set the stages
and then executes them.

The other option is to write a function that performs one hot encoding on a
column and returns a dataframe with the encoded column and then call it
multiple times for the rest of the columns.