Just wondering if there were any rumoured release dates for either of the above. I'm seeing some odd hangs with 2.0.0 and mesos (and I know that the mesos integration has had a bit of updating in 2.1.x). Looking at JIRA, there's no suggested release date and issues seem to be added to a release version once resolved so the usual trick of looking at the resolved/unresolved ratio isn't helping :-) The wiki only mentions 2.0.0 so no joy there either.

Still doing testing but then I don't want to test with 2.1.x if it's going to be under heavy development for a while longer.

Thanks for any info,

Adrian