Hi,
   Just after I sent the mail, I realized that the error might be with the
training-dataset not the test-dataset.

   1. it might be that you are feeding the full Y vector for training.
   2. Which could mean, you are using ~50-50 training-test split.
   3. Take a good look at the code that does the data split and the
   datasets where they are allocated to.

Cheers
<k/>