I am trying to use the spark-jdbc package to access an impala table via a
spark data frame. From my understanding
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-12312) When loading DataFrames
from JDBC datasource with Kerberos authentication, remote executors
(yarn-client/cluster etc. modes) fail to establish a connection due to lack
of Kerberos ticket or ability to generate it. I found a solution to this
issue by creating an jdbc driver which properly handles kerberos
authenticatation
(https://datamountaineer.com/2016/01/15/spark-jdbc-sql-server-kerberos/).
However I cannot find the source the impala jdbc driver online. Should I
just use a hive driver to enable kerberos authentication for impala, or is
there a location where I can find the impala jdbc driver source. Also is the
ticket listed above SPARK-12312 accurate, or is there an out of the box way
for me to connect to a kerberized impala using
sqlContext.load("jdbc",options) without having to rewrite the impala driver?