@Sivakumaran when you say create a web socket object in your spark code I assume
you meant a spark "task" opening websocket connection from one of the worker
machines to some node.js server in that case the websocket connection terminates
after the spark task is completed right ? and when new data comes in a new task
gets created and opens a new websocket connection again…is that how it should
be?