And yes any technology needs time for maturity but that said it shouldn't
stop us from transitioning............

Depends on the application and how mission critical the business it is
deployed for. If you are using a tool for a Bank's Credit Risk
(Surveillance, Anti-Money Laundering, Employee Compliance, Anti-Fraud etc)
and the tool missed a big chunk for whatever reason then, the first thing
will be the Bank will be fined in ($millions)  and I will be looking for a
new Job in London transport.

On the hand if the tools is used for some social media, sentiment analysis
and all that sort of stuff, I don't think anyone is going to lose sleep.

HTH

Dr Mich Talebzadeh

LinkedIn *

http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com