Hi Mich,

This is the first time I've been told about $ for string interpolation (as
the function not the placeholder). Thanks for letting me know about it!

What is often used is s"whatever you want to reference inside the string
$-prefix unless it is a complex expression" i.e.

scala> s"I'm using $spark in ${spark.version}"
res0: String = I'm using org.apache.spark.sql.SparkSession@1fc1c7e in
2.1.0-SNAPSHOT

Pozdrawiam,
Jacek Laskowski