Default implementation is to add milliseconds. For mesos it is
framework-id. If you are using mesos, you can assume that your framework id
used to register your app is same as app-id.
As you said, you have a system application to schedule spark jobs, you can
keep track of framework-ids submitted by your application, you can use the
same info.