Hi,

I am trying to create a RDD by using swebhdfs to a remote hadoop cluster
which is protected by Knox and uses SSL.

The code looks like this -

sc.textFile("swebhdfs:/host:port/gateway/default/webhdfs/v1/<file-path>").count.

I'm passing the truststore and trustorepassword through extra java options
while starting the spark shell as -

spark-shell --conf
"spark.executor.extraJavaOptions=-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=truststor.jks
-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword=<password>" --conf
"spark.driver.extraJavaOptions=-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=truststore.jks
-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword=<password>"

But I'm always getting the error that -

Name: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException
Message: Remote host closed connection during handshake

Am I passing the truststore and truststore password in right way ?

Regards,

Sourav