Hello,

I have a set of Dstreams on which I'm  performing some computation on each
Dstreams which is widowed on one other from the base stream based on the
order of window intervals. I want to find out the best Strem on which I
could window a particular stream on?

Suppose, I have a spark Dstream, with batch interval as 10sec and other
streams are windowed on base steams as below:

*Stream*

*Window*

*Sliding*

*Windowed On*

StreamA

30

10

Base Stream

StreamB

20

20

Base Stream

StreamC

90

20

?

Now, should I base the StreamC on StreamA since its window is multiple of
StreamA or base it on  StreamB since it has a higher and same sliding
interval. Which would be a better choice?

Or is it the same as window on Base stream? How does it basically work?

--

Regards
Hemalatha