Yes, we are using primarily these two algorithms.

1.   Interior point trust-region line-search algorithm

2.     Active-set trust-region line-search algorithm

We are performing optimizations with constraints & thresholds etc.

We are primarily using Lindo / SAS modules but want to get away from SAS
due to the cost, it would be really good to have these algorithms in Spark
ML.

Let me know if you need any more info, i can share some snippets if
required.

Thanks,

Nitin