Hi Chanh,

Yes indeed. Apparently it is implemented through a class of its own. I have
specified a refresh of every 15 seconds.

Obviously if there is an issue then the cron will not be able to refresh
but you cannot sort out that problem from the web page anyway

Thanks

Dr Mich Talebzadeh

LinkedIn *

http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com