It looks like you have logging enabled and your application event log is
too large for the master to build a web UI from it.  In spark 1.6.2 and
earlier, when an application completes, the master rebuilds a web UI to
view events after the fact.  This functionality was removed in spark 2.0
and the history server should be used instead.  If you are unable to
upgrade could you try disabling logging?