this is the settings I have.

# Example:

# spark.master                     spark://master:7077

# spark.eventLog.enabled           true

# spark.eventLog.dir               hdfs://namenode:8021/directory

# spark.serializer
org.apache.spark.serializer.KryoSerializer

spark.driver.memory              16g

spark.executor.memory            2g

spark.driver.maxResultSize       8g

spark.rdd.compress               false