Hi, Thanks for the response,
The issue I am facing is only for the clustered Kafka 2.11 based version
0.10.0.1 and Spark 1.6.1 with following dependencies.
org.apache.spark:spark-core_2.10:1.6.1
compile group: 'org.apache.spark', name: 'spark-streaming_2.10',
version:'1.6.1'
compile group: 'org.apache.spark', name: 'spark-streaming-kafka_2.10',
version:'1.6.1'

For standalone kafka with rest versions remaining same, I am perfectly
able to connect and consume from Kafka using Spark Streaming.

DO you know if we have to do anything special while doing
createDirectStream/RDD in Clustered 0.10 Kafka consumed via Spark
1.6.1?

-Regards

Sagar