How is the problem of large-scale matrix inversion approached in Apache Spark
?

This linear algebra operation is obviously the very base of a lot of other
algorithms (regression, classification, etc). However, I have not been able
to find a Spark API on parallel implementation of matrix inversion. Can you
please clarify approaching this operation on the Spark internals ?

Here <http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/7562171/>   is a paper on
the parallelized matrix inversion in Spark, however I am trying to use an
existing code instead of implementing one from scratch, if available.