Hi All,

Any updates on this?

On Wednesday 28 September 2016 12:22 PM, Sushrut Ikhar wrote:
Try with increasing the parallelism by repartitioning and also you may increase - spark.default.parallelism
You can also try with decreasing num-executor cores.
Basically, this happens when the executor is using quite large memory than it asked; and yarn kills the executor.

Regards,

Sushrut Ikhar
https://about.me/sushrutikhar

<https://about.me/sushrutikhar?promo=email_sig>