"Using Spark to query the data in the backend of the web UI?"

Dont do that. I would recommend that spark streaming process stores data
into some nosql or sql database and the web ui to query data from that
database.

Alonso Isidoro Roman
[image: https://]about.me/alonso.isidoro.roman
<https://about.me/alonso.isidoro.roman?promo=email_sig&utm_source=email_sig&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=external_links>