I would start with Spark documentation, really. Then you would probably
start with some older videos from youtube, especially spark summit
2014,2015 and 2016 videos. Regading practice, I would strongly suggest
Databricks cloud (or download prebuilt from spark site). You can also take
courses from EDX/Berkley, which are very good starter courses.