I think there is a bit more life in the connector side of things for
spark-packages, but there seem to be some outstanding issues with Python
support that are waiting on progress (see
https://github.com/databricks/sbt-spark-package/issues/26 ).
It's possible others are just distributing on maven central instead of
putting in the effort to publish to spark-packages, but I don't know if any
comprehensive index besides spark-packages currently.

--
Cell : 425-233-8271