Hi Everyone,

I am trying to develop a simple codebase on my machine to read data from
secured Hadoop cluster. We have a development cluster which is secured
through Kerberos and I want to run a Spark job from my IntelliJ to read
some sample data from the cluster. Has anyone done this before ? Can you
point me to some sample examples?

I understand that, if we want to talk to secured cluster, we need to have
keytab and principle. I tried using it through
UserGroupInformation.loginUserFromKeytab
and SparkHadoopUtil.get.loginUserFromKeytab but so far no luck.

I have been trying to do this from quite a while ago. Please let me know if
you need more info. Thanks

Regards,
Ajay