Hi,

Conceptually I can understand below spark joins, when it comes to
implementation I don’t find much information in Google. Please help me with
code/pseudo code for below joins using java-spark or scala-spark.

*Replication Join:*

                Given two datasets, where one is small enough to fit into
the memory, perform a Replicated join using Spark.

Note: Need a program to justify this fits for Replication Join.

*Semi-Join:*

                Given a huge dataset, do a semi-join using spark. Note
that, with semi-join, one dataset needs to do Filter and projection to fit
into the cache.

Note: Need a program to justify this fits for Semi-Join.

*Composite Join:*

                Given a dataset whereby a dataset is still too big after
filtering and cannot fit into the memory. Perform composite join on a
pre-sorted and pre-partitioned data using spark.

Note: Need a program to justify this fits for composite Join.

*Repartition join:*

                Join two datasets by performing Repartition join in spark.

Note: Need a program to justify this fits for repartition Join.

Thanks,

Aakash.