Looking for alternative suggestions in case where we have 1 continuous
stream of data. Offline training and online prediction can be one option if
we can have an alternate set of data to train. But if it's one single
stream you don't have separate sets for training or cross validation.

So whatever data u get in each micro batch, train on them and u get the
cluster centroids from the model. Then apply some heuristics like mean
distance from centroid and detect outliers. So for every microbatch u get
the outliers based on the model and u can control forgetfulness of the
model through the decay factor that u specify for StramingKMeans.

Suggestions ?

regards.