Hi

Thanks.
Have a doubt on spark streaming kinesis consumer. Say I have a batch time
of 500 ms and kiensis stream is partitioned on userid(uniformly
distributed).But since IdleTimeBetweenReadsInMillis is set to 1000ms so
Spark receiver nodes will fetch the data at interval of 1 second and store
in InputDstream.

1. When worker executors will fetch the data from receiver at after every
500 ms does its gurantee that 1 userid data will go to one partition and
that to one worker only always ?
2.If not - can I repartition stream data before processing? If yes how-
since JavaDStream has only one method repartition which takes number of
partitions and not the partitioner function ?So it will randomly
repartition the Dstream data.

Thanks