Hi,

I've seen this a few times too. Usually it indicates that your driver
doesn't have enough resources to process the result. Sometimes increasing
driver memory is enough (yarn memory overhead can also help). Is there any
specific reason for you to run in client mode and not in cluster mode?
Having run into this a number of times (and wanting to spare the resources
of our submitting machines) we have now switched to use yarn cluster mode
by default. This seems to resolve the problem.

Hope this helps,

Daniel