Hi

I am trying to solve the following problem with Spark Streaming.
I receive timestamped events from Kafka. Each event refers to a device and contains values for every minute of the next 2 to 3 hours. What I would like to do is to predict the minute values for the next 24 hours. So I would like to use the known values and to predict the other values to achieve the 24 hours prediction. My thought was to use arrays with a length of 1440 (1440 minutes = 24 hours). One for the known values and one for the predicted values for each device. Then I would like to show the next 24 hours on a dashboard. The dashboard should be updated automatically in realtime.

My questions:
is this a possible solution?
how is it possible to combine known future values and predicted values?
how should I treat the timestamp as the length of 1440 does not correspond to a timestamp?
how is it possible to update the dashboard automatically in realtime?

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
Daniela
--------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe e-mail: user-unsubscr...@spark.apache.org