I tried to run the tests in 'GeneralizedLinearRegressionSuite', and all tests
passed except for test("read/write") which yielded the following error message.
Any suggestion on why this happened and how to fix it? Thanks. BTW, I ran the
test in IntelliJ.

The default jsonEncode only supports string and vector.
org.apache.spark.ml.param.Param must override jsonEncode for java.lang.Double.
scala.NotImplementedError: The default jsonEncode only supports string and
vector. org.apache.spark.ml.param.Param must override jsonEncode for
java.lang.Double.
        at org.apache.spark.ml.param.Param.jsonEncode(params.scala:98)
        at
org.apache.spark.ml.util.DefaultParamsWriter$$anonfun$1$$anonfun$2.apply(ReadWrite.scala:293)
        at
org.apache.spark.ml.util.DefaultParamsWriter$$anonfun$1$$anonfun$2.apply(ReadWrite.scala:292)

Regards,
Wayne