From: Enrico DUrso <enrico.du...@everis.com>
Sent: 10 January 2017 11:10
To: user@spark.apache.org
Subject: Kryo On Spark 1.6.0

Hi,

I am trying to use Kryo on Spark 1.6.0.
I am able to register my own classes and it works, but when I set
"spark.kryo.registrationRequired " to true, I get an error about a scala class:
"Class is not registered: scala.collection.mutable.WrappedArray$ofRef".

Any of you has already solved this issue in Java? I found the code to solve it
in Scala, but unable to register this class in Java.

Cheers,

enrico

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING.
This message and the information contained in or attached to it are private and
confidential and intended exclusively for the addressee. everis informs to whom
it may receive it in error that it contains privileged information and its use,
copy, reproduction or distribution is prohibited. If you are not an intended
recipient of this E-mail, please notify the sender, delete it and do not read,
act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute any portion of this
E-mail.